Madis,

Thanks for the support.

> Do you think it would be possible to publish brief weekly updates somewhere
> on what has been happening and what's the plan for next week

The roadmap and milestones should give a fair idea of long-term plan,
as well as current progress:

https://neovim.io/roadmap/
https://github.com/neovim/neovim/milestones

Current activity can be estimated by the "pulse" page:

https://github.com/neovim/neovim/pulse

I would like to write more frequent newsletters, but it will be as
time permits and inspiration hits.

Weekly reports are extremely unlikely.

---
Justin M. Keyes