<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ag4mgyvw6ek/WKsqsLpd4zI/AAAAAAAACzo/2WZCqM9R8dEJZnhcASqzzyEmz4QHWZIHQCEw/s1600/n-vim-cite_completion.png>

Hi,

Anyone is using neovim with vim-latex-suite and manages to get the \cite
completion working?

here's a MWE to illustrate. I create a test .tex file with:

\documentclass{article}\bibliographystyle{amsplain}\begin{document}
test\bibliography{TeX}\end{document}

and in the same directory the following TeX.bib file:

@book{diller97,
    author = "Antoni Diller",
    title = "{\LaTeX} Line by Line",
    year = "1997",
    edition = "1st",
    publisher = "Wiley",
    address = "Chichester, England"}

@book{goossens99,
    author = "Michel Goossens and Sebastian Rahtz",
    title = "The {\LaTeX} Web Companion",
    year = "1999",
    edition = "1st",
    publisher = "Addison-Wesley",
    address = "Boston, Massachusetts"}

then if I press <f9> within a \cite{} command a second window pops up with
the options, see picture attached. However I'm not able to select any of
them.

Many thanks in advance for indications how to accomplish that mission.