I had never even considered doing this stuff with a
handheld.  Now I may have to get one.  Could you tell
us how your install goes in the meanwhile?  And you
probably don't want to wardial anymore.  I know a guy
who almost started WWIII that way....




--- Jeff Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recently purchased a Compaq Ipaq handheld and have
> been researching
> the stability/usability of the Familiar and Initmate
> projects to provide
> Linux on the platform.
> 
> My question is:  Is there a Nessus port to StrongARM
> processors?  Does
> anyone think it will compile cleanly?  
> 
> Imagine:  Compaq Ipaq with 1 GB Microdrive running
> Intimate Linux and a
> PCMCIA Ethernet Card.  Portable scanner in my pocket
> :)
> 
> Not to mention the other uses:  Router, sniffer, war
> dialer, and even a
> PDA!!!
> 
> Just curious.
> 
> J_
> 
> 
> Jeffrey M. Miller LPIC-2 CCNA RHCE MCNE ACACN
> Corporate E-business Communications Manager
> Old National Service Division 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> V:  (812) 468-1161  F: (812) 468-1066
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>                    
>                                                     
>        


=====
-------------------------------------------------------
It is easier to denature Plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man
-------------------------------------------------------
Albert Einstein

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Reply via email to