On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Matt Whelan wrote:

> Renaud,
> 
> > telnet into the host_in_question port_in_question
> > type :
> > 
> >     GET http://mail.nessus.org:25/ HTTP/1.1
> >     Host: mail.nessus.org
> > 
> > 
> > And type "return" twice
> 
> I get this result:
> 
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Connection: keep-alive
> Content-Type: text/html
> Content-Length: 51
> Server: Indy/9.0.3-B
> 
> <Response><Error>Unknown Request</Error></Response>
> 
> The "Unknown Request" message is what I get in a browser when I try to
> get it to use this proxy.

The proxy answers with a 200 code which is HTTP for: all is ok and I do as 
instructed.

So it seems the proxy is doing the wrong thing here.

Hugo.

-- 
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
            Don't meddle in the affairs of sysadmins,
            for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Reply via email to