Hi Folks,

Using:
Nessus 1.0.10 on linux on both client & server.
Fantastic product, FYI, thanks!

I'm having a problem getting Nessus to issue a report if
all the kbs about the hosts are up-to-date. On the client
side, I have the following enabled under the KB tab:

"Enabled KB Saving"
"Test all hosts"
"Reuse the knowledge bases about the hosts for the test"
 --->Do not execute scanners
 --->Do not execute info gathering plugins
 --->Do not execute attack plugins
 --->Do not execute DoS plugins

Everything else is unchecked. I've run the test in
the past, and everything went fine, all the KBs were saved.
If I run this test now, I get "No holes found or
hosts are not alive" and I don't get an opportunity
to see the report and save it. How can I extract the
report from the existing KB information? I _really_ need this
within the next day or so, as I cannot run the test
again. Is it possible for me to somehow to get nessus
to only spit out the report for existing KBs??

Thanks for your help,
--Anindya


Reply via email to