On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:24:38PM -0400, Dion Stempfley wrote:
> I have had a few problems with a series of tests and had to break up the
> scans and rerun some portions.  Not every test resulted in an output file.
> (I'm still working on what happened).
> 
> What I'm really looking for is the ability to produce a full report from the
> knowlege base only.  

use grep to extract the keys "SentData/" and you will be able to produce
a session out of it, then you'll be able to restore it.


>I want to combine the target lists from all my scans
> and set the server to not replay any attacks.  When I do this I don't seem
> to get any results. 

What do you .nessusrc look like ? What version of Nessus are you using ?
What is being said in nessusd.messages ?


                                -- Renaud

Reply via email to