On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 05:23:06PM -0400, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> > Folks,
> > I'm working on a web front-end to kick off nessus scans, which I
> > will make available, if it works, and isn't too nasty to look at.
> > I've switched over to php generated pages for various reasons, where
> > they used to be perl cgi. This is on an apache web server with the
> > php module, and when I do a 'system("nessus -q .....")', I get
> >
> > The Nessus client doesn't have the right to read /root/.nessusrc
> >
> > in the apache error file. Well, duh... it's running as www-data
> > on this system. Is there any way to get nessus to read an alternate
> > config file?
> nessus -c?
Yup. I just found it on the man page on the web site. The man page in the
tarball doesn't reference it...
Tim
--
Tim Sailer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Brookhaven National Laboratory (631) 344-3001