Hi all

I downloaded the latest Nessus installer from one of the mirrors, when I tried to 
install it, it gave the following error:

# sh nessus-installer.sh

: command not found: line 13:
: command not found: line 21:
: command not found: line 24:
: command not found: line 35:
: command not found: line 36:
: command not found: line 45:
: command not found: line 46:
: command not found: line 50:
: command not found: line 51:
: command not found: line 52:
: command not found: line 53:
: command not found: line 58:
: command not found: line 59:
: command not found: line 60:
'essus-installer.sh: line 63: syntax error near unexpected token `in
'essus-installer.sh: line 63: `case `echo -n` in

I have an older version of Nessus also, when I tried installing that it worked fine.

Pls let me know about it!

I'm running Fedora Core 1 on a P4 2Ghz.

thanx,
joie
-- 
___________________________________________________________
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to