On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 12:44:24PM -0400, George Theall wrote: > On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 03:34:51PM -0400, "."@nmi.net wrote: > > > I recently updated plugins on two separate 2.0.10a installations and > > since then have encountered reporting errors where plugin id 10201 > > contains the text description from plugin 10745. This has happened > > with at least one other plugin and the same description. Report > > output is in NBE format. > > Have you checked whether the source for the plugins has somehow become > corrupt on both your installations? Does the problem persist if you use > a report format other than NBE? I did a diff between the 10201 on my system and the one returned by the plugin search and did not find any differences. The description text is correct for the other problematic plugins. I haven't noticed any obviouses cases of corruption. I performed a complete reinstall on one system to try to eliminate any corruption.
The problem is evident while I am still viewing the data in the nessus GUI and appears to be consistent across report formats (I have confirmed in XML, NBE, and NSR). Thanks. Dan _______________________________________________ Nessus mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
