Fedore Core 1.
gcc version 3.3.2 20031022
Perl v5.8.3 built for i386-linux-thread-multi
nessus (Nessus) 2.0.10 for Linux
Latest version of Net::Nessus::ScanLite from CPAN.

On Wed, 26 May 2004 08:18:03 -0500, Nicholas Ritter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I still have yet to get the perl modules going, but I keep hearing
> (through direct mails and this list) of people who are using the perl
> modules. One thing I have not determined however, is what versions of
> everything people are using. 2 out of 3 people are using lower versions
> (in various combinations) of Nessus, Perl, gcc, and Linux distro. This
> has lead me to believe that there is a possibility that the Net::Nessus
> perl modules have recently become broken.
> 
> For this reason I would like to ask those of you who are using the perl
> modules please tell me what combinations are working for you.
> 
> Linux Distro. and version
> gcc version
> perl version number, including which perl (ie.: custom built, distro
> version, activestate or default, etc.)
> Nessus version
> 
> The fact that I get the exact same error on multiple distros during the
> module build process, yet no mention anywhere on the list/net about the
> problem is a further sign of either the module recently breaking, or
> something I am doing wrong. This is the only module that I have ever had
> trouble with over the last 6 years.
> 
> Nick
> _______________________________________________
> Nessus mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
>
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to