Thanks Guys, I've managed compiled the nessuswx-1.4.4-binaries on my win machine. Want 
to know from where I can find the gui tool as demonstrated on the 
site:http://nessus.org/demo/second.html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo van der Kooij [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 27 May 2004 7:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nessus client part setup


On Wed, 26 May 2004, Sanjay Verma wrote:

> Friends,
> I've setup nessus at last!! The daemon is running ok now but I'm unable to download 
> the client part to test & do the scanning. Can you forward me the site info from 
> where I can download the client part. Will appreciate for the steps since I'm newbie 
> to this.

Nessus ships completely. You can compile both client and server from the
same source.

Hugo.

-- 
 All email sent to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
            Don't meddle in the affairs of sysadmins,
            for they are subtle and quick to anger.
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to