On Mon, 31 May 2004, Axel Thimm wrote:

> On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 11:55:58AM +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>
> > But do these work well? I have tried the FC1 packages but they resulted in
> > unpredictable segmentation faults.
>
> I am using FC1 builds since quite some time. Could you check with rpm
> -V, if perhaps something has broken? Make sure that you have no mixing
> of /usr and /usr/local components, in case you have a local build
> there.

I tried it on a clean install with just the RPM files as source.

I cleared them out completely and used a clean source install instead. So
there is no debugging to be done. We need that machine to work in a
reliable way.

Hugo.

-- 
 All email sent to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
            Don't meddle in the affairs of sysadmins,
            for they are subtle and quick to anger.
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to