-----Original Message-----
> The following is output from the compilation process.  Do I need to worry
> about the three warnings and 2 command not found messages?

I don't think so.

> popen.c: In function `nessus_popen':
> popen.c:111: warning: passing arg 2 of `execvp' from incompatible pointer
> type
...
> nasl_func.c: In function `insert_nasl_func':
> nasl_func.c:111: warning: passing arg 4 of `qsort' from incompatible
pointer
> type

These are due to minor differences in the pointer types. While implicit
casts should be avoided, in these cases I don't think they lead to any
problems.

> ./make_world: line 18: libnet-config: command not found

The 3com_hub plugin requires libnet-config.  Since you apparently don't
have it, the plugin won't be installed. No big deal.

> synscan.c:5:14: warning: extra tokens at end of #undef directive

Renaud probably just changed "#define" to "#undef" when readying the file
for release..


George
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to