On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 11:10:45AM +0800, ???? ???? wrote:

> 1 "You are running a version of Nessus which is not
> configured to receive a full plugin feed. As a result,
...
> The above message I receive when I type nessusd  -D to
> start the nessus  software,and I have registered for
> 'Registered Feed' type,why these  messages appear ?

After registering, you should have received a message with
an activation code and instructions for running
"nessus-fetch --register" to activate your account. Have you
done that yet? If yes, then it looks like you have yet to
successfully retrieve a direct feed. 

> 2 "all-2.0.sig is not the valid signature for
> all-2.0.tar.gz Aborting"
> 
> I always receive the above error message after I execute 
> nessus-update-plugs ,can I upgrade plugin ?

Can you run nessus-update-plugins again? If the script
fails, run "file /tmp/nessus-update-plugins-*/*" (replace
/tmp with $TMPDIR if that's set). It may be that the script
is using a version of lynx that gunzip's on the fly.

George

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to