I don't think this is correct, I checked with Trendmicro and 8.910 is the
latest, Can someone look into this for us?

Trend Micro Anti Virus Check

Synopsis :

The remote host has an anti-virus software package installed on it.

Description :

The remote host is running Trend Micro AntiVirus, a commercial anti-
virus software package for Windows.

See also :

http://www.trendmicro.com/

Solution :

Make sure Trend Micro AntiVirus is installed and using the latest VDEFS.

Risk factor :

Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
(CVSS2#AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)

Plugin output :

Nessus has gathered the following information about the installation
of Trend Micro AntiVirus on the remote host :

Trend Micro AntiVirus : 8.0
Engine version : 8910
Virus Def version : 715
Virus database : 20081216

The remote host is using an outdated virus engine - 8911 is current.

As a result, the remote host might be infected by viruses received via
email or some other means.

Nessus ID : 16192<http://www.nessus.org/plugins/index.php?view=single&id=16192>

Eric Sabo

Senior Windows Systems Engineer