In the Advanced tab there is an option under "UDP port scanner (NASL)"
that says "Maximum run time in seconds: 0", are we correct to assume
zero means unlimited, or does it literally mean 0secs, in which case it
would not complete, and that could be Charles' problem.

One of the problems with UDP scans is that they take hours usually, so
its probably best to do it as a separate process using nmap and rely on
netstat from within Nessus - and/or import the nmap results.

Would that satisfy the PCI dependency, or have we got to use the UDP
plugin or the nmap plugin with UDP scanning enabled?

--
Simon John
nessus at the-jedi.co.uk