Valeriy,

I didn't see a follow up on this. I've modified the patch so that we cater for a possible WSAEINVAL error to be returned from the NET_EnableFastTcpLoopback call. Latest webrev :
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8060170.7u.v2/webrev/

changes only in http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8060170.7u.v2/webrev/src/windows/native/sun/nio/ch/Net.c.cdiff.html

Good to push ? I'll try and get this into 7u80 but can't guarantee that now given that we've entered the rampdown/stabilization phase.

regards,
Sean.