Hey Chris,

Apologies, I'm guilty of "just doing what adjacent tests do" here.

That shell script is actually there in the test source already, but generating
the jar from the test means theres no need to use it or to check in a binary.
Thanks for picking me up!

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~robm/6947916/webrev.02/

        -Rob