Hi All,

As jdk.net API already moved out of java.base, Please review the below code change for jdk10.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vtewari/8145635/webrev0.1/index.html

Thanks,

Vyom

On Wednesday 24 February 2016 03:16 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 24/02/2016 09:16, vyom wrote:
Hi All,

Please review my code changes for the below issue.

Bug: JDK-8145635 : Add TCP_QUICKACK socket option

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vtewari/8145635/webrev0.0/index.html

Currently TCP_QUICKACK is only supported on Linux( since Linux 2.4.4) so i implemented is as "ExtendedSocketOption".

Is there any urgency on this one? I'm just wondering if we should try to the jdk.net API moved out of java.base before we add more socket options. This is currently tracked as JDK-8044773 and important to get into JDK 9.

-Alan