Hello!

On Windows we have two different implementations of java.net.Socket: DualStackPlainSocketImpl and TwoStacksPlainSocketImpl. Former is used by default, and the later is only used when the system option java.net.preferIPv4Stack is set to "true". In particular, this means that TwoStacksPlainSocketImpl is never used for IPv6, which effectively makes all the IPv6-related code in this class dead.
Let's remove this dead code!

The proposed patch mostly consists of code removals.
The changes were verified by existing regression tests: No failures noticed. I do not propose to change the file name for two reasons: 1) simplifying the review, 2) there are plans for further refactoring in this area, which will include the file renaming.

Would you please help review the fix?

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8058965/00/webrev/

Thanks in advance!

--