Simone,

> On 16 Apr 2018, at 18:47, Simone Bordet <simone.bor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, is this code implementing the ReactiveStreams TCK
> (in its Flow declination) ?

The code should be compliant with the RS TCK.

> I ask because I have recently implemented it for Jetty's Reactive
> HttpClient (https://github.com/jetty-project/jetty-reactive-httpclient)
> and found a few surprising failures.

If you encounter failures can you please report those to us, since
we are not aware of such.

> It will be great if this can be done because all ReactiveStreams
> implementations implement the ReactiveStreams TCK, and so there is an
> assumed baseline of how these libraries should work that is beneficial
> for interoperability.

Of course, interoperability is of utmost importance.

> The effort is not much: each Publisher/Processor/Subscriber
> implementation should just extend a ReactiveStream TCK class
> overriding a few methods, for example:
> https://github.com/jetty-project/jetty-reactive-httpclient/blob/master/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/reactive/client/internal/QueuedSinglePublisherTCKTest.java

There is technical and non-technical effort required. It is non-trivial.
That said, we’re making every effort possible to move this forward.

-Chris.