Von: -1022778048m Auftrag von
Gesendet: Mittwoch, Juli 25, 2018 11:00 AM
An: Markus Peloquin
Cc: net-dev@openjdk.java.net
Betreff: Re: Connection timeouts in JEP 321 (HTTP Client)

Hi Markus,

The API and implementation supports an overall response timeout through the
method:

HttpRequest.Builder timeout​(Duration duration)

So, I don't think any application should be required to wait for 130 seconds.
It does not currently have a timeout setting specific for connection setup
though.
Maybe that is something which could be added in a future release.

- Michael.