On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 12:35:47 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Mahendra Chhipa has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Removed extra whitespace
>
> test/jdk/java/net/URLConnection/B5052093.java line 113:
>
>> 111:             exchange.close();
>> 112:         } catch (IOException e) {
>> 113:             e.printStackTrace();
>
> Are you sure that this results in the same response headers than before?
> If I'm not mistaken here we will send both Content-Length and
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked. Was that what the previous server did, and what
> the test wants to test?

Yes, previously also, setting the content-length Integer.MAX_VALUE)) + 2, and
was not sending any content. Here wanted to test, that
URLConnection.getContentLength() does not throw NumberFormatException and
return -1 if content-length is long value.
In case of HttpExchange.setResponseHeader(). If responseLength is -1, then
content-length value is overridden to 0, if already set explicitly. Same is the
case when responseLength is > 0. Only in the case when responseLength == 0,
content-length value is not overriden if already set explicitly., thats why I
am using chunked encoding and not writing any data.