Topics in this special issue:

  1. *** NOTE FROM MODERATOR *** It's about time for Summer vacation !!  :)
  2. MISC> [netsites] CorpWatch
  3. RESOUR> [netsites] Astronomy Picture of the Day
  4. K12> FYI - IDEA Rapid Response Network
  5. MISC> [netsites] Broken New York
  6. MISC> [netsites] EarthMaps
  7. MISC> [netsites] Popular Mechanics Covers
  8. MISC> [netsites] Ghoststudy
  9. K12> Geographical Center of a US State?
 10. K12> [netsites] Internet Content for the Classroom
 11. MISC> [netsites] Women Make Movies
 12. K12> [netsites] Cornerstones
 13. RESOUR> [netsites] Food: How Safe?  How Altered?
 14. MISC> [netsites] Political Money Line
 15. K12> Teacher Advisor- Cable in the Classroom
 16. K12> [WWWEDU] WebQuest Workshop on Tapped In
 17. MISC> Lady of the Lamp
 18. RESOUR> Backgrounding Pipe Bomb Scare
 19. K12> Re: Web Hosting for Schools

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings