Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Concept to Classroom -- Network Nuggets
  2. MISC> [netsites] Optical Ilusions
  3. MISC> [netsites] Fever Blisters and Canker Sores
  4. MISC> [netsites] Dragon Search
  5. MISC> [netsites] GovBenefits
  6. UPDATED> New for June on the Univ of Chicago Press website
  7. K12> Proceedings from White House Conference on School Libraries
  8. K12> Opening Remarks by Mrs. Bush at White House Conference on School
     Libraries
  9. K12> Closing Remarks by Mrs. Bush at the White House Conference on School
     Libraries )
 10. RESOUR> Free Microsoft FrontPage Technical Support
 11. UPDATED> Internet Resources Newsletter: June Issue

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings