Date:    Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:35:39 -0500
From:    Gleason Sackmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: K12> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Global Learn Day at TAPPED IN

Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:42:31 -0400
From:         BJ Berquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      [DIGITALDIVIDE] Global Learn Day at TAPPED IN
To:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wednesday, October 2 at TAPPED IN (http://www.tappedin.org)

* Global Learn Day
4:00-5:00pm PDT/7:00-8:00pm EDT

Meet John Hibbs, "imagineer", and other representatives of Global Learn
Day on October 2 to learn more about this free, fun and highly unusual
virtual event.  Global Learn Day is a 24 hour non-stop virtual event
which showcases exceptional individuals in education and technology from
all 24 time zones, beginning at 00:01 GMT October 13, and ending 23
hours and 59 minutes later.  We sail from Fuji and dock in Hawaii --
sandwiched in between are about 40 "stops" in Asia, Africa, Europe and
the Americas. We invite interactive discussion from the audience in
several ways - email, text chat, telephony, telephone - using everything
but two tin cans tied to a string! For more information visit
http://www.bfranklin.edu or email our scheduling coordinator, Midi Cox,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist