Hello

I have installed net-snmp-5.1.2 and trying to make use of mib2c tool on windows 2K. But when I run mib2c in the command line, I get the following message -

"ERROR: You don"t have the SNMP perl module installed.  Please obtain
 this by getting the latest source release of the net-snmp toolkit from
 http://www.net-snmp.org/download/ . Once you download the source and
 unpack it, the perl module is contained in the perl/SNMP directory.
 See the README file there for instructions."

As directed by the message, I installed the perl module "ActivePerl-5.8.6.811-MSWin32-x86-122208" and then followed the instructions given in the README file. When I tried to run the nmakeperl I always keep getting the following errors:

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'

Stop.

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'

Stop.

The nmake.out logs the error as "default_store.xs(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'net-snmp/library/default_store.h': No such file or directory"

I already have the default_store.h in the 'net-snmp/library/' folder.

Could anybody help me identify what could be the problem here ?

TIA,

- Akshatha