[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
i must receving a value from the MIB of a access point (exactely the value of OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.19). I must to copile this interrogation in c language. The operative system that i'll use is linux. I'm no many expert of c language and linux. What do i do?

You may want to start with our toolkit tutorial:

  http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tutorial-5/toolkit/

+Thomas