Hi,

We are using the version for snmptrapd NET-SNMP Version:  5.0.9 on our
solaris box.

When we start the daemon snmptrapd we get the high performance utilisation
as below:

bash-3.00$ sar 1 1

00:15:35    %usr    %sys    %wio   %idle
00:15:36      82      18       0       0

Our solaris box version: SunOS  5.10 Generic_118822-20 sun4u sparc
SUNW,UltraAX-i2 Solaris
This daemon is working perfectly fine in other solaris box with same
version.

Pls suggest.

Regards,
Jagdeep Singh

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system. Thanks