Hello all.

I would like to use net-snmp proxy code to activate snmp proxy to a given OID
during run-time (not only on startup).
It appears that calling the function "proxy_parse_config" in proxy.c with the
compatible params is good enough (though it works only on an exact OID and not
on subtree). However, deactivating the proxy and returnning to regular
operation mode is not working properly.
>From the code it appears that function "proxy_free_config" should do the job,
>but it doesn't. It appears that proxy_free_config totaly erases the mib
>registration and doesn't reestablish the former registration.

Can anyone advise ?

Asaf Henig
MRV communications