Hi,

I have two questions:

Question 1:

If I use following command in ./configure phase, evreythins works fine.
./configure --prefix=/not/usr/ --with-install-prefix=/tmp

But if I use following command in ./configure phase, scalars of myself's
dynamic loadable module will response with "GENERIC ERROR" (In mib browser, it
also shows "error index: 0".).
./configure --disable-debugging --enable-mini-agent --with-transports=UDP
--with-mib-modules=ucd-snmp/dlmod --with-out-mib-modules=mibII/system_mib
--prefix=/not/usr/ --with-install-prefix=/tmp

I really have no idea about this condition. Could anyone give me a hint to
check out what's the problem? Thanks.

Question 2:

If I use following command in ./configure phase, default mibII/system_mib
should also be included in agent.
./configure --prefix=/not/usr/ --with-install-prefix=/tmp

But I implement a new mibII/system_mib module by myself and dynamic load it,
the agent still works fine.
When I send a system get request(ex: get sysDescr.0), it will response with the
correct answer from my new mibII/system_mib module.
There seems no conflict.  Could anyone tell me why? Why there is no conflict?
Why duplicate registrations have no bad effect? Thanks.

Sincerely,

永鈦鑫   iTAS Corporation
新竹科學園區工業東三路6號
NO. 6, Industry E. Rd. III, Science Park, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan 300, R.O.C.
Tel:03-6662595 Ext.1208
E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
believed to be clean.