Eugene Yasman wrote:
> Although the flag difinition (#define WATCHER_SIZE_STRLEN   0x08) could
> be found in current SVN repository trunk and the comment says 'since
> Net-SNMP 5.5'.

The same would be true for your proposed helper if we'd add it. New
features/additions (in other words: anything else but bug fixes) go to trunk
only.

As for the release schedule, please refer to

  http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/schedule.html

which currently says "Q4/2008" for 5.5 -- which I've just changed to "Q1/2009"
for a more realistic date. :-)

+Thomas