>>>>> On Sat, 15 May 2010 12:23:49 +0430, majid namnabat <maj....@gmail.com>
>>>>> said:

mn> I think there were conflict between serial signal SIGIO, and
mn> agent_check_and_process(0) function. Also I have an important 300 ms
mn> timer. Is there there was a conflict between this timer (SIGALRM) and
mn> agent_check_and_process(0) function?

If you're handling other signals then you should probably take a look at
the way our agent deals with signals.  We deliberately record the fact
that a signal has happened but don't act on it until
agent_check_and_process and other processing happens.  IE, we delay
actually dealing with the signal till it's safe to do so.  It'll be a
bit harder to do with other signals, though.

--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net