BVA> What are the criteria for a prerelease ? I assume that the source code
BVA> should at least build ? Currently both the MinGW and the MSVC builds are
BVA> broken, and two Cygwin regression tests fail.

The last message I can see about issues with windows were from you
saying that at least trunk is fixed for cygwin.  If windows platforms
are broken for some other reason, can you point me to the thread?  It
sounds like there is code that needs to be uncommitted?
--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net