RS> I was able to build a mini-agent (no swinst) and default agent (with swinst)
RS> with this patch. The only thing I don't like is that the mini-agent is still
RS> linking with the rpmlibs, even though they aren't needed.

We really need a better ability for configure to be divided into pieces
that are dependent on the modules to be installed.  It's always in the
"one of those days" categories, though we're inching our way that direction.
--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net