On 23 December 2010 00:32, Luis QuaggaSnmp <quaggas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how to use "mib2c" when I have a MIB with different OIDs, I
> read that I have to use "mib2c" with conf templates, for example, with
> integer template, but, if the MIB has differents "OBJECT-TYPE" ?

If you use the 'mib2c.scalar.conf' template, then this will generate code
for *any* scalar object in the MIB - both integers and other types.

There are also several possible templates for use with MIB tables.
See the FAQ for more information.

> For example, I have RIPv2-MIB.txt. It's a big MIB. And I can read:
> OBJECT-TYPE' s of "Counter32" and "OCTET STRING", so on...
>
> So, Have I to use the mib2c as many times as OIDs of .txt file?

No.
Typically you would run it once to handle all the scalar objects,
and once for each table.

Dave