On 27 July 2011 18:25, Vikas Jadhav <vikas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting below error,
>
> bash-3.00# /usr/sfw/sbin/snmpd -L
> dlopen failed: ld.so.1: snmpd: fatal: /usr/sfw/lib/libseaProxy.so: wrong ELF
> class: ELFCLASS32
> dlopen failed: ld.so.1: snmpd: fatal: /usr/sfw/lib/libseaExtensions.so: wrong
> ELF class: ELFCLASS32

> #
> # dlmods for the seaProxy
> #
> # We require amd64 entries for 64/32 bit support
> dlmod seaProxy /usr/sfw/lib/libseaProxy.so
> dlmod seaExtensions /usr/sfw/lib/libseaExtensions.so
> dlmod seaProxy /usr/sfw/lib/amd64/libseaProxy.so
> dlmod seaExtensions /usr/sfw/lib/amd64/libseaExtensions.so

I've no real experience with Sun's version of the agent,
but I'd be suspicious about these dlmod lines.
In particular, using the same name for two different dlmod
extension libraries is bound to cause confusion.

Do you need to load both 32- and 64-bit versions of these extensions?
What happens if you comment out the 64-bit lines,
and try with *just* the two /usr/sfw/lib/libsea*.so lines?

Dave