From: NetSNMP Mailbox [net-snmp-m...@freesnmp.com] on behalf of Robert Story
[rst...@freesnmp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:59 PM
To: Durga Sree
Cc: net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: problem with snmpset

On Wed, 2 May 2012 09:35:31 +0000 Durga wrote:
DS> Hi,
DS> I am facing problem with snmpset.
DS> after alkl settings in access control still am not able to solve the
DS> problem I am getting the following error
DS>
DS> root@newuser-desktop:/home/newuser# snmpset -v 2c -c private localhost
DS> sysLocation.0 s "Hello" Error in packet.
DS> Reason: notWritable (That object does not support modification)
DS> Failed object: SNMPv2-MIB::sysLocation.0
DS>
DS> so can anyone pls help?

See http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ:Applications_14
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

 Earth Day. Every Day.