[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 28 May 2012 15:12, Jasti Durgashree <shreemo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for reply , actually I want to use pcap so I need to do only message
> format.....is there any alternate method to add snmp message with payload
> using pcap?  And also how to add source and destination mac address to snmp
> message?

I've not tried to do anything with pcap and SNMP myself
(since Wireshark already understands the SNMP format)

But I suspect that
    http://thewalter.net/git/cgit.cgi/bsnmp-pcap/
            might actually be easier place to start from.

Unless anyone else has a better idea....

Dave