[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 23 July 2012 09:59, Madhu Sudhana Rao <madhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my current project we are using net-snmp 5.2.1 version which didn't have
> udp-mib support.

That version is something like 7 years old, and is no longer supported.

> My task is to add udpEndpointTable of UDP-MIB, for that I downloaded latest
> 5.6.2 version....

If you've got a more recent version, why not use that?
There are a *lot* of bug fixes that have gone in since then.

> .....   and copied all the required files to agent/mibgroup/.

That's too vague to be helpful.
Exactly what files did you copy across?
   Did you select individual files from the mibgroup tree,
or did you copy across complete directories?   Which?

What about the files in the 'include' tree?

> I looked into udpEndpointTable_data_access.c, line #14 and found the
> following line ...
>
> #include <net-snmp/data_access/udp_endpoint.h>
>
> I am not getting why this line is giving error!

Probably because you haven't copied it across.
(It's part of 5.6.x but not in 5.2.x)

Note that the filename is enclosed in angle brackets, not quotes.
As such, it indicates a header file that will be _installed_
(i.e. under the 'include/net-snmp' tree) rather than one from
the agent source code tree.
   I suspect you simply didn't copy these additional header files across.

However I would strongly encourage you to look at switching
to the 5.6.2 version entirely, rather than trying to back-port
individual elements into an obsolete release.

Dave