On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Niels Baggesen <ni...@baggesen.net> wrote:
> Den 23-02-2013 20:54, Claus Klein skrev:
>> is it planed to extend snmpnetstat to show ipv6 address info, ipv6
>> routing table entries, and ipv6 active sockets info too?
>>
>> It seems that the current version show only the ipv4 related infos from
>> mib2 tables.
>
> A couple of months ago I upgraded the V5-7-patches and trunk versions to
> use the new IP version agnostic tables.
>
> So by the time you see 5.7.3 ...

By the way, I see that the "old" table that it falls back to is
*really* old -- RFC1213-MIB::ipRouteTable.  I have some equipment that
doesn't [yet?] support inetCidrRouteTable (RFC4292), but *does*
support ipCidrRouteTable (RFC2096, deprecated), but *doesn't* support
the obsolete ipRouteTable (RFC1354/RFC1213, obsolete).

What do you think about updating the "old" support to use
ipCidrRouteTable, since ipRouteTable has been obsolete since 1997, and
dropping support for ipRouteTable?

  Bill