Den 01-11-2013 02:22, yin.yao skrev:
> Then,I copy all libs into /usr/lib of my embedded device,these libs
> are below:
> libnetsnmp.a               libnetsnmp.so.30.0.2       libnetsnmpagent.so.30
> libnetsnmp.la              libnetsnmpagent.a
> libnetsnmpagent.so.30.0.2
> libnetsnmp.so              libnetsnmpagent.la
> libnetsnmp.so.30           libnetsnmpagent.so
> After I do this, I run snmpd again. This time,everything is ok.
> But these lib are 16M . It's too large  for my embedded device.

There is no need to copy the .a (or .la) files, unless you want to do
development on your embedded device.

You did use symlinks for the .so and .so.30 files, right?

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Århus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming