Den 17-04-2014 16:34, Joel Hansell skrev:
> Yes, the Ixnet solved it. Now we get non-null addresses for the sender
> IP out of "rcvfrom".
>
> So I guess this build issue is solved. Might I suggest this to be added
> to the README.hpux11 in the future?

I would rather do something to configure to do it automatically.

Would you be willing to try it out, if I create an updated configure script?

> However, we still ran into bug 2010, which seems to be long outstanding.
> http://sourceforge.net/p/net-snmp/bugs/2010/
>
> Back to the drawing board it was. In the end, we stuck with the older
> 5.4.1 version, before bug 2010 was introduced, which solved our problem.

I dont understand what you the might see, could you be more specific?

With the current 5.7.3 pre-release I see

1398197847 2014-04-22 22:17:27 Received event 0 10.0.0.2 (via
[UDP:[127.0.0.1]:51011->[127.0.0.1]:162];

This looks like that bug is fixed.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming