Den 25-04-2014 10:15, Eugenio Pérez skrev:
> At the moment, I'm using:
> netsnmp_ds_set_int(NETSNMP_DS_LIBRARY_ID, NETSNMP_DS_LIB_HEX_OUTPUT_LENGTH,
> 2048);
> At the first of my program. However, this forces me to alloc a huge
> memory foreach line,

Yes and no. Nothing keeps you from realloc'ing it down to its actual
size after the formatting.

> Is there another function or something I can use to achieve that?

Currently no. We could create yet another option to keep it from adding
the newline, or you could squeeze them out after call to format_trap /
format_hexstring

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Århus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming