Den 01-07-2014 kl. 13:49 skrev Laxmi Hatti -X (lhatti - HCL TECHNOLOGIES
LIMITED at Cisco):
> Hi Leads,
>
> I am using net-snmp-5.4.1 library for my platform software.

The first question is of course why you are using 5.4.1 when 5.4.4 is
out (and has been for 3 years)

> In order to use ‘ifXTable’, using –enable-mfd-rewrites. I have noticed
> that with the macro –enable-mini-agent,
> IF-MIB is not loaded. So I have disabled it by macro  –disable-mini-agent.

Are you here referring to the MIB file, or the if-mib implementation?

> Now I am facing some other compilation errors for the file:
> agent/mibgroup/mibII/at.c.

The line showing the first errors (685) is in a section protected by an
#ifdef linux conditional, so this should never have been seen by the
compiler, given that you have -Dlinux on the compiler invocation.

Are you sure your local patches are not doing anything bad to the source?

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen -- @home -- Århus -- Denmark -- ni...@baggesen.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers  --  R W Hamming