Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.
Here for registration of the table we are using below
functions:
netsnmp_create_handler_registration
                netsnmp_create_table_data
                netsnmp_table_helper_add_indexes
                netsnmp_register_table

The problem we are facing is that if our table is columns,
c1, c2, and c3, and if c1 is of string data type.
Now if we are doing “snmpset
c1 <val1>  c2 <val2>  c3 <val3>” we are getting these values
val1, val2 and val3 properly in code and they are getting properly updated in
the table.
But if we are giving columns in different order like “snmpset
c3 <val3> c1 <val1> c2 <val2>” now we are not getting the
<val1> value of string column c1 , what we gave in the SNMPSET.
For integer columns we are getting proper values
irrespective of their order in SNMPSET command. But if we are not giving the
string column in proper order in SNMPSET we are not getting its value. Only
getting
some garbage value (integer value of pervious column value in snmpset).

Could you please advise what could be the issue here?

Thanks and regards
S  Sarath