Hi
I have recently installed NET-SNMP version:  5.7.2.1 from
http://www.net-snmp.org/ on Linux Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux
3.2.0-29-generic x86_64). I checked the version, it is properly installed but
it is not started. Could you please help how to start the service?

Regards,
Nisha Saini
Cloud OPerations Support
Technology & Digital Solutions
L&T Infotech, Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Office: +91 22 6795 2326
Email : nisha.sa...@lntinfotech.com<mailto:nisha.sa...@lntinfotech.com>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"