On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:38:27 -0700 Bart wrote:
BVA> Can you explain why you have ignored all nine patches that I
BVA> posted one week ago? Had you noticed that one of these patches
BVA> is a build fix? See also
BVA> https://sourceforge.net/p/net-snmp/mailman/message/36349380/.

I did not ignore the patches. I looked at all of them. None of them
met the criteria for inclusion during the RC phase of a release.
Display fixes? Debug messages? Totally inappropriate during RC
phase. As for the build fix, there were no supporting votes, and if
this truly breaks the build, why didn't that come up when testing
the last RC release?

Robert