I wrote some tests for traps and clientaddr, since there were a bunch of
changes between 5.7 and 5.8 in this area.  I did a couple of unusual things:

1. I factored a ton of the test code out into a support file,
S180trapaddrinfra, since the bulk of the tests were the same.
2. I created a little helper, "myip", which uses IO::Socket::IP.  When I
pushed this to travis, I found out that IO::Socket::IP isn't "normally"
installed.  Is it reasonable to make this a requirement, or should I
rewrite the code to use IO::Socket::INET and IO::Socket::INET6?  (In my
"normal" work area, IO::Socket::INET6 isn't installed, so it's not clear
that this is any better).

I checked in the code at
https://github.com/fenner/net-snmp/commit/8572a9d54873f380a2388a354ee85f5eb531c875

Do these tests look ok to commit as-is or is there some better way to
structure a group of similar tests like this?

Thanks,
  Bill