Venkateswarlu Konamki <venkat.kona...@gmail.com> writes:

> Can someone tell me the list of RFCs supported by net-snmp 5.7.3
> version ?

We don't have a definitive list written out anywhere.  Generally
speaking all the base RFCs, along with all the SNMPv3 RFCs are
supported.  The agent supports a large number of MIB RFCs, but it
depends on whether or not you compile in certain modules sometimes that
are by default off.

Can you be more specific on exactly what you need to know?  Why do you
need a list of RFCs instead of a list of features you need?

[many times companies like to advertise which RFCs they support as
clients ask for it, and maybe this is one of those cases]
--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net